Improving process productivity and robustness
Find out how our customers take advantage of our services to develop, optimize and secure their chemical, biochemical and bio-based processes.
- Polyol ester manufacturing for cosmetic applications
- Recurrent non-compliant lots
- High mobilization of a specific reactor
- Improving robustness to reach a better compliance
- Increasing productivity relatively to a key piece of equipment
- Identification of key indicators for better reaction endpoints by studying complex reaction scheme, mass balance, kinetic parameters
- Basis of a mechanistic model to predict the esterification endpoint and reduce analytical work
- Determination of the critical step to reduce reactor mobilization
At Ypso-Facto, we are convinced that the future of (bio)chemicals industries lays in more digitally designed processes. To achieve this transformation, we associate (bio)chemistry, process engineering and software development to help you through all phases of your projects. We can help you develop, optimize and secure your (bio)chemical processes with a synergistic offer: software tools and consulting services.
#polyol #ester #cosmectic #reactor #robust #productivity #massbalance #mechanisticmodel #esterification