Commercializing Continuous Processing in Pharma 2017
Boston, 30th January 2017 - 1st February 2017
Margit Holzer and David Pfister present a workshop on End-to-End Continuous Manufacturing: Is This Possible? and Margit Holzer chairs a roundtable discussion: How to Develop the Control Strategy for Continuous Processing?
This workshop is the guidebook for E2E CM approach and implementation.
Attend this workshop to:
- Learn the definitions, processes and technologies in the context of continuous bio-manufacturing
- Set the objectives and goals for continuously run unit operations and whole process lines
- Evaluate examples of how to develop and what to consider during implementation
- Comparing the similarities and differences between production processes of small molecules and biologics
- How to define the control strategy for continuous processing?
- Which parameters need to be considered? How to scale up?
- Risk mitigation plan – what is best practice and what are the regulatory concerns?