Antibody capture affinity chromatography
Find out how our customers take advantage of our services to develop, optimize and secure their chemical, biochemical and bio-based processes.
- International biopharmaceutical company
- Development of a multi-purpose continuous bioprocess to produce monoclonal Antibodies (mAbs)
- Design of the optimal process with different upstream scenarios, with a focus on the capture step while considering quality and regulatory aspects.
- Improved continuous process using a 3-column chromatography process
- Full support on overall project plan, risk assessment, regulatory implications
- 9-month-long project plan from basic design to performance qualification
At Ypso-Facto, we are convinced that the future of (bio)chemicals industries lays in more digitally designed processes. To achieve this transformation, we associate (bio)chemistry, process engineering and software development to help you through all phases of your projects. We can help you develop, optimize and secure your (bio)chemical processes with a synergetic offer: software tools and consulting services.