Process and development Project Manager
The candidate will integrate the Ypso-Facto team, a service company helping industrial firms to develop, optimize and secure their chemical and biotechnological processes.
- Recommend, develop and scale purification processes (downstream) and integrating the analytical dimension
- Establish PFD (Process Flow Diagrams) and material balances
- Estimate the costs of unit and integrated operations
- Use and contribute to the improvement of simulation tools developed by Ypso-Facto
- Write technical & commercial offers as well as scientific and technical reports
- Make scientific and technical presentations
Training and qualification
- Process Engineer specialized in particular in technologies of separation and purification, mandatory experience in chromatography and/or ion exchange.
- Knowledge and understanding of analytical methods.
- Additional experience in membranes, evaporation, distillation or crystallization appreciated.
- Min. 10 years’ industrial experience required.
- Languages: French & English mandatory.
- Good Communication and adaptability.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good analytical skills, creativity to develop new ideas and find solutions.
- The position is based in Nancy, business trips in Europe and in the US are to be expected.
- Type of contract: Permanent
- Compensation: According to candidate profile
Please send your resume and application letter both in English and in French to: email@example.com
- The candidate will participate to the design, simulation and optimization of various chemical processes.
- An important part of the work will be associated with the use and the development of simulation software.
- Degrees: process engineer profile completed (mandatory) by a thesis in the field of modeling and simulation.
- Experience post thesis: not mandatory
- English: mandatory
- Experience in Fortran, C++, or other scientific programming languages mandatory
- Position is based in Nancy
Please send your resume and application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org